The grounding resistance tester has a great application in our lives, and its range covers a wide range. In actual use, we also need to pay attention to the following points:
1. The grounding line should be disconnected from the protected equipment to ensure the accuracy of the measurement results.
2. It cannot be measured after rain and when the soil absorbs too much water, and when the climate, temperature, pressure, etc. change rapidly.
3. There should be no stray current and polarized soil near the measured ground pole.
4. The probe should be far away from large metal bodies such as underground water pipes, cables, railways, etc., the current pole should be away from more than 10m, and the voltage pole should be away from more than 50m. If the above metal body is not connected to the grounding grid, the distance can be shortened by 1/2 ~ 1/3.
5. Pay attention to the position where the current pole is inserted into the soil, and the ground rod should be in a state of zero potential.
6. The connecting wire should use well insulated wire to avoid leakage.
7. There should be no electrolytic substances and rotting corpses on the test site to avoid illusion.
8. The test should be conducted when the soil resistivity is high, such as early winter or summer dry season.
9. Check the accuracy of the instrument at any time, (send the measurement unit for testing and certification once a year)
10. When the sensitivity of the galvanometer is too high, the voltage electrode of the potential probe can be inserted into the soil shallower. When the sensitivity of the galvanometer is not enough, water can be injected along the probe to make it wet.
Convenient folding for long battery life.
Jiangsu Anywhere Mobility LTD. , https://www.annelectricscooter.com